HandsOn Systems Malta is a telematics company offering GPS tracking systems to numerous clients worldwide and is currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Executive
on a full-time basis.
The Support department offers a unique working environment assisting numerous clients from every corner of the world in understanding how to best use our system.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate must have:
- Delivering service and support to end-users on various company products;
- Interacting with customers to provide and process information received from them;
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware or software issues;
- Liaising with other internal departments or suppliers to identify possible solutions;
- Following up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Maintaining any user manuals;
- Creating software walkthroughs;
- Following and enforcing standard procedures and processes;
- Supporting flexible working hours when necessary including weekends and after office hours;
- Working internationally in various countries.
HandsOn Systems Ltd.:
HandsOn Systems Ltd. is a technology company located in Malta made up of the right people with the right skills. We are creative innovators and our passion is to research and develop high tech solutions. We are small enough to be personal yet big enough to deliver. We currently employ a team of 15 technology consultants, developers and engineers and we deliver innovative IT solutions to a broad range of clients worldwide.
- A diploma in IT related subjects or higher;
- At least 2 years of working experience;
- A high level of motivation;
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- An ability to speak 3 or more languages fluently and clearly including English, Maltese & Italian;
- Proficiency in MS Office and other software applications;
- Technical fluency on electronics and networking knowledge will be considered an asset;
- Automotive background knowledge will also be considered an asset;
- A driving license;
- Clean police conduct;
- Automotive knowledge would be considered an asset;
- Team player skills.