One of our clients, a highly reputable and well-established brand in the building services sector in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. With a client base ranging from high profile commercial businesses to small domestic environments, our client delivers quality and professionalism throughout all aspects of the business.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Ensuring that targets are met and developing sales strategies;
- Researching prospects and generating leads;
- Contacting potential and existing customers;
- Handling any incoming customer enquiries;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs;
- Building and maintaining Customer Database;
- Participating in and contributing to sales team meetings;
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities;
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking;
- Organising sales visits and produce client visit reports;
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations;
- Preparing and delivering presentations on the company’s products and services;
- Utilising data to build business intelligence for sales growth This role will best suit a passionate Technical Sales Executive or an MEP professional who wishes to change direction to a sales career.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and (where possible) CRM, and sales software programs;
- Have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Show a technical background and understanding;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – ECDL will be considered as an asset;
- Be self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
*This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who thrives in a targeted environment. Our client offers a generous basic salary together with a bonus, car or car allowance, etc.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management, and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection, and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification, and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.