Our client, one of the leading specialist building services companies in Malta is currently looking to recruit an experienced Technical Sales Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties will include:
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arises.
- Developing sales strategies implemented;
- Ensure that sales targets are met;
- Generating leads and contacting potential and existing customers;
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints;
- Creating technical presentations and selling products to new and existing clients;
- Maintaining and building existing CRM database;
- Attending and participating in sales team meetings;
- Conducting market research and undertaking cold calling and networking;
- Organising sales visits and then produce reports on these visits;
- Preparation of tenders, proposals, and quotations;
- Negotiate, agree and close deals with new and existing clients.