Firetech Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Technical Sales Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. To be successful with us, you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch Technical Sales Executive
should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
*Firetech Ltd would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
The ideal candidate's responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that sales targets are met and developing sales strategies implemented;
- Researching meeting prospects and generating leads;
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in-person;
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs;
- Design and build ELV and Mechanical systems such as CCTV/Fire Alarms/Intruder Alarms and more;
- Building and maintaining our future CRM database;
- Participating in and contributing to sales team meetings;
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs;
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking;
- Organising sales visits and produce client visit reports;
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations;
- Prepare and deliver professional presentations on products and services;
- Utilise sales data to build business intelligence for sales growth;
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections;
- Interact, communicate and collaborate with the sales with a continuous improvement mind.
*The sales team’s ambition is to surpass sales and profitability expectations and to drive fast and sustainable growth.
- Previous technical sales experience;
- Excellent customer service and sales skills;
- The strong verbal and written communicator in both Maltese and English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs;
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Must have a strong technical background and understanding;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – ECDL will be considered as an asset;
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques;
- Fast learner and passion for new technology and achieving sales;
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach;
- A full driving licence is required.
Our business is protecting what is important to you. We provide reliable fire, safety and security solutions that protect people, property, and assets. We also provide parking management solutions & equipment. We are proud to carry an extensive portfolio of world-class brands. From fire detection and suppression to intruder alarms, access control, video surveillance, home automation and safety wear and equipment, we deliver solutions to meet both our clients’ needs and their budgets. We also design solutions and services for a wide variety of clients and settings from private residences to commercial establishments as well as the marine industry. Key to our success is the team of highly qualified and experienced technical staff dedicated to the design, supply, and installation and commissioning of fire fighting, safety and security systems. We run a 24x7 call-out service and a maintenance centre able to support many third-party systems. Our wide range of products can be viewed at our showroom and display area in Qormi.
- Excellent working conditions;
- A company car and a mobile phone will be provided to the chosen candidate.