Job Vacancy: Technical Sales Assistant
Fortune Technology (which forms part of the Forestals Group of Companies), are leaders in the IT Distribution industry in Malta. Our success comes from our solid business background and is built upon a solid reputation for service, quality and above all commitment to our clients.
We are seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Assistant, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Commercial. The ideal candidate will be assisting to drive our Business to Business (B2B) sales directly to the IT Houses (resellers and solution providers) in Malta.
- Proper and efficient management of overall sales administration functions to expected levels of customer satisfaction and to company agreed processes and standards;
- Full responsibility for all aspects and stages of the post-sale function, commencing at conclusion of sales order confirmation stage and concluding with final sale fulfilment with customer;
- Sales of Company’s products and services normally by responding to calls and email enquiries and sending quotations;
- Designing, reviewing, improving, implementing, and recording of, and ensuring the adherence to, sales administration operational procedures and processes;
- Providing all sales administration and support backup for the sales team members, ensuring timely follow up of all enquiries and handling all customer related aspects of sales fulfilment, and releasing product sales specialists from all administration related tasks to enable them to devote the majority of their time to concluding new sales;
- Ensuring adherence to company process and procedures and other internal controls in all stages of the sales cycle, maintaining and regularly updating the team’s Standard Operating Procedure manual;
- Monitoring sales target performance against agreed forecasts;
- Issuing of quotations, processing correspondence generated by sales and scheduling appointments for sales team to visit sites and customers;
- assisting in the compilation of tender documents and in the processing of contracts obtained by sales team;
- Attending regular management meetings and proactively bringing forward issues for discussion with a view of increasing the efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction of the sales administration function;
- Liaison with the manager responsible for service delivery to ensure a smooth and seamless high quality service to our customers;
- Manage and maintain an updated customer database, prepare regular correspondence and newsletter for customers and identifying opportunities to market the Company’s products and promote sales;
- Be responsible for promotion and sales of particular products or product lines as may be decided;
- Any other duties and responsibilities normally falling under the sales administration function;
- Maintain Constant communication to customers through regularly scheduled meetings;
- Proactively recruit new customers and increase market coverage.
- Maltese and English Language is a must
- Sales experience within a technical environment;
- Administration experience;
- Computer literate with knowledge of standard office software;
- Must be in possession of a valid and clean driving licence.
Forestals is a market leader in IT hardware and services, establishing itself as a Gold HP specialist partner and distributing, selling and servicing the entire range of HP products, including enterprise servers, storage and networking products, desktops, monitors, notebooks and tablets, printers, high-end workstations and retail point of sale systems. Forestals also represents Optoma projection systems and is a Microsoft partner.
Forestals is also a SONY Professional partner and has supplied and installed professional video broadcast equipment in many of Malta’s television stations, as well as video production studios in Malta. Successful in various Government and National contracts for the introduction and/or replacement of professional video equipment, Forestals installed the first Maltese SONY digital TV station in late 1998, and the AV project at Mater Dei hospital.
The product portfolio also includes digital signage, interactive kiosks, and video conferencing equipment.
Forestals represents several leading brands such as SONY, Canon, Vinten, Genelec, PAG, and other market leaders