Salvo Grima & Sons Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Technical Purchasing Executive
to join their team within their Ship Supply Team on a full-time basis. Salvo Grima Group is a dynamic group of companies specialising in ship supply, travel retail, wholesale and product distribution in Europe and worldwide. Our group was first established in 1860 and now employs over 110 people with operations in seven countries.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Enterprising, motivated, multi-tasking, accurate and highly organised;
- Able to work individually and as part of a team;
- Able to negotiate, communicate clearly and deal with international suppliers;
- Knowledgeable on technical products;
- Highly computer-literate (familiarity with Microsoft Navision would be an asset).
- Sourcing of Technical Products;
- Identifying new suppliers;
- Maintenance of records and following up on existing and new suppliers;
- Coordinating timely procurement and shipment of goods;
- Preparing and sending of purchase orders and quotes to suppliers and clients;
- Inventory control.
We offer a good remuneration package and a positive work environment.
Salvo Grima & Sons Ltd:
Building on roots stretching back to the British Empire period in Malta, Salvo Grima Group now operates in seven countries and employs over 110 highly trained staff. Collaboration, research and geographic diversification are an important part of our strategy and we value the establishment of positive relationships with our partners, clients and suppliers. Over the past 155 years, Salvo Grima Group has grown to offer comprehensive and flexible solutions of all kinds, including ship supply, yacht provisioning, wholesale, travel retail and distribution services. Our international outlook is complemented by the long-term vision and values of a family-run firm and our management team includes members of the 6th generation of the Grima family. We aspire to be good employers and it is a priority for us to invest in the ongoing development of our staff and to generate innovative ideas, solutions and high standards across all our operations.