LeoVegas in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Technical Payments Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
In this exciting role, you will be contributing to LeoVegas’ payment vendor roadmap and strategy on group level ensuring the best payment method mix for different geographies and various brands. This includes resolving technical cases and supporting internal product and tech teams throughout various stages of payments product integrations.
- Coordinate the integration and launch of new Payment Methods/PSPs between Payment/Risk/CS/Product/Finance/Brand Teams;
- Optimising payment method performance through payment gateway configuration, payment routing, and risk configurations;
- Analysing data and performance regarding Payment products, create according to reporting and take action based on the results to maximize payments acceptance;
- Perform testing and quality assurance of newly added payment methods and reviewing past integrations on a regular basis to ascertain that all payment processes are in order;
- Manage escalation of payment issues with providers, tech support and other departments;
- Gather feedback from CS/Payment/Risk Teams for further system improvements and assist Product Team with prioritisation;
- Maintain Provider relationships and follow up on performance, metrics and transaction troubleshooting;
- Maintain documentation of Payment Methods customer experience, transaction administration Payment setup, and configuration as well as Provider contacts to ensure that the organisation can be up to date and trained on all Payment Methods.
*This interesting opportunity comes with a variety of responsibilities, challenges but also mandate and impact. We promise you that if you
join this ride, you won’t experience a dull moment!
What do you need to land this gig?
What else? The more of the below experience the better:
- First of all, we are looking for individuals with the right attitude! At LeoVegas we all are #teamleo and thus only hire true team players;
- Able to embrace change, be curious and be willing to continuously learn and develop - which we will support you with of course!
- Solution-oriented with a structured and data-driven approach to problem-solving based on your strong analytical skills. Your knowledge of online technology helps you understand how payment systems work.
- 2+ years’ experience in technical product payments development;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (BS Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field preferred);
- Advanced experience in using payment aggregators like Payment.IQ, including back-office tools of various payment vendors to conduct analysis and troubleshooting;
- Advanced experience in interpreting data on payments performance and customer experience analysis;
- Expert-level understanding of the payments ecosystem, including merchant needs, gateways, acquirers, card schemes, payments operations, APIs and reporting portals, is preferred;
- Familiarity with various software development methodologies;
- Project management experience;
- Technical aptitude and strong organizational skills;
- A healthy approach to prioritisation;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Gsuite knowledge would be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and English language skills (both orally and in writing) are mandatory.
Salary and Benefits:
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting. We operate global and scalable brands including LeoVegas & Royal Panda, as well as several UK facing brands such as Pink Casino & Bet UK. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Competitive guaranteed salary;
- Gym allowance to support your active lifestyle;
- Health insurance to keep our Team Leo healthy and happy;
- Tasty breakfast Mondays and lunch on Fridays for all to enjoy;
- Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore and much more!