Mazars Malta is looking to recruit a Tax Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity as well as career prospects for the job holder. The successful candidate will form part of the Firm’s Tax team and will report to the department manager/partner. You can expect to learn, get involved, be empowered, innovate, and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to our clients’ operations.
You will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Preparing client tax computations and completing tax returns;
- Preparation of VAT Returns;
- Registering clients for tax or VAT purposes;
- Assisting in tax refund claims;
- Completing VAT recap statements;
- Assistance in advisory jobs.
Why join us:
- You are a team player and self-motivated;
- You have an analytical mind as well as an eye for detail;
- You possess excellent English spoken and report writing skills;
- You are currently studying ACCA, having at least successfully completed the nine Foundation subjects, with a minimum of two years’ work experience in a Tax/Accounting/Auditing role.
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
How to apply:
Think about how you can add value and make a difference to the Mazars Malta story. Take the time to share your specific thoughts with us in your cover letter. Provide us with your 1-page CV and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far.
Mazars Malta is one of the island’s leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, corporate services, and business advisory firms. With a strong reputation for providing personal services and quality advice, the Firm operates as a one-stop-shop with a niche focus on specialist knowledge in the gaming, insurance, and financial services sector. The Firm believes in customised solutions, addressing each of our client's challenges with a dedicated team of experts combining local market knowledge and global technical advice.