Cymaplus Malta Limited is looking to recruit a Tax Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Cymaplus Malta Limited is a boutique accounting and advisory firm focusing mainly on international clients. The position requires a responsible and driven individual with a qualification in accounting or tax and at least 2 years’ experience in tax management and administration.
The main responsibilities of the selected individual will be:
- Manage and control the compliance to legal requirements under the ITA and ITMA of our clients;
- Prepare income tax computations of clients as part of the annual preparation of financial statements;
- Maintain all clients in good order in terms of their responsibilities viz the requirements of the ITA, ITMA and ancillary legislation;
- Manage the relationship with the IRD and ITU;
- Prepare and file the annual tax return of companies and individuals;
- Prepare, file and manage the application for tax refunds of clients;
- To support the Principal and staff with respect to technical matters on taxation.
- Working knowledge of Maltese tax law and practise is a must;
- Applicants must be in possession of a University degree in Accounting or the ACCA / ACA certification or be in the final stages of attaining such qualifications;
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position is essential.
*The post is open to both full time and part-time applicants (subject to a minimum commitment of at least 20hrs a week). Flexible arrangements are possible for the right candidate.
Cymaplus Malta Limited:
Boutique corporate services provider duly licensed as such by the MFSA providing accounting & back office, tax compliance and advisory, advisory, corporate services and international tax structuring to a diverse international client base mainly focused on the Scandinavian market.