Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Systems Administrator
to join their team on a part-time basis. The successful candidate shall report directly to the IT Manager. Candidates possessing MCSA, CCNA, MCTIP or equivalent certification, will be given preference.
Are you looking for a job that offers career progression with the added benefit of job flexibility? FBS(Marketing) Ltd represents several big brands within the local market, brands such as Mars©, Kellogg’s©, Foster Clark’s©, Barilla© as well as Glenfiddich© to name a few.
Being a dynamic and results-driven organisation, we strive towards creating the best possible working environment for our employees through teamwork, staff training and support. Due to continuously increasing business demand, we are currently looking for a motivated, ambitious and energetic individual to join our IT department.
Interested applicants should ideally possess the following requisites:
Pre-Requisites for the role:
- Be smart, sociable and objectives oriented;
- Be disciplined and capable of working on own initiative;
- Must enjoy working in a team environment;
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn;
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills.
This role consists of specific systems administration and helpdesk functions within the company. A competitive remuneration package is being offered to the chosen candidate
Interested candidates may send their CVs.
Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd:
We are one of Malta's leading food and beverage import and distribution company established for over 150 years. We form part of the FBS group, which includes Foster Clark Products Limited and B & S Contractors. We operate from our premises at Busuttil Buildings in Santa Venera, which is strategically placed in the centre of Malta to best serve clients within Malta and Gozo.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Higher National Diploma in IT or equivalent;
- Clean police conduct;
- Excellent MS Office skills (Ideally ECDL Advanced Equivalent);
- Windows Server knowledge. (Preferably Windows 2012 R2);
- Virtualisation Knowledge. (Preferably VMware).