One of our clients within the IT industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a System Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
- IT support and maintain software and hardware infrastructure for end-user computing, onsite and cloud servers, communication services and the LAN/WAN infrastructure;
- Administration and configuration of onsite and cloud-based services, Active Directory, etc;
- Ensure regular maintenance of backups.
- Diploma in IT or equivalent qualification (MS Certification/Cisco Network Admin / ITIL version 3 foundation);
- 3+ years of previous experience in System Administration;
- Knowledge of Azure/AWS cloud Technology will be an asset;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to work independently and also as part of a team;
- Organized and structured.