Our client is looking to recruit for a Systems Administrator position. As part of the team you will be responsible for:
- Provide technical support on the installation, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, cabling, and connectivity, as well as repairing and replacing standard hardware, software, network and peripherals.
- Being responsible for User Management/ access
- Maintain and monitor backups and create disaster recovery plans
- Network upgrades and maintenance
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Regulate user access to sensitive files to protect against internal security breaches.
Education and Experience:
- BSc in Information Technology or advanced diploma in IT
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Windows Operating System
- Working experience with CISCO ASA firewall technology
- Previous experience within the Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing industry is mandatory
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision and independently
- Proactive in his/her approach and possess problem-solving skills