Eurosport Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Storekeeper
to join their team on a full-time basis. The position is based within our warehouse in Mriehel, and we are looking for a strong candidate to complement our team by supporting warehouse operations and activities. This position is available as we aim to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transferring of stock to and from other outlets using Retail Pro according to delivery schedules;
- Pricing of stock;
- Assisting with the inspection of newly received stock for damages and discrepancies;
- Maintaining inventory control by performing accurate recording of incoming goods;
- Scanning and inputting of items using company software;
- Distribution of goods to outlets during the checking process;
- Replacing other roles within the store.
- The candidate should be fluent in Maltese and/or English;
- Knowledge or previous experience on inventory software as well as competence in using Microsoft Office are considered an asset;
- A clean driving licence is required.
*If you would like to take the next leap in your career and are attracted by our sports retail environment, apply now and kick-start your career!
Eurosport is built on the values of Integrity, Value, Sportsmanship, Passion and Discipline - values, which echo throughout our team members. Our brand is a power statement, a belief that winners are not those who cross the line first, but those who cross the finish line because they never give up. We are all about setting our objectives and achieving them, about overcoming any obstacles that are thrown at us and about inspiring our people and our customers so that they can achieve their goals in life. Eurosport The Power to Be.