One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector in Malta, is looking to recruit a Fleet Controller to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Manage company vehicle fleet operations and scheduling to ensure the availability of vehicles as needed;
- Scheduling vehicle maintenance and repairs as needed, ensuring that vehicles are safe for use;
- Coordinating with support staff to ensure that vehicles are filled with fuel and ready for clients;
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in the industry;
- Scheduling and planning the availability of replacement vehicles;
- Ensure vehicles are well-taken care of and are kept clean;
- Implement, maintain and develop policies and processes to ensure the fleet operates effectively and efficiently, educating staff with the company’s concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Problem identifying and solving of Company vehicles in terms of operation and resource;
- Reporting any dents and damages to the After Sales Manager so as to open insurance claims;
- Oversee vehicle inspection done by support staff periodically to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Providing support and guidance to internal departments in the company.
- 1+ year previous experience in the car rental industry with a strong customer service orientation;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude and problem-solving skills;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.