GlobalTech Projects Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Storekeeper to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carefully handle the preparation of orders for the goods requested for various jobs/projects;
- Issuing Purchasing Requests to the accounts department when the stock reaches the re-order level;
- Record Keeping of tools and equipment register;
- Ensuring power tools, tools, and vehicles are regularly serviced;
- Ensure safe handling, storage, and repacking of all products in line with the departmental procedures and company quality standards;
- Load/unload stock in a safe, presentable manner and highlight errors and damages prior to completion;
- Receive/Dispatch stock and update the inventory system with goods issued/received;
- Issuing Monthly stock reports and carry out stock takes as required;
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety and report any concerns to Management.
GlobalTech Projects Ltd:
GlobalTech Malta is a holdings company positioned as an authentic single-source provider for homes and businesses with green energy solutions that contribute to safer and healthier neighborhoods. It comprises numerous dynamic multi-services subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, specialising in Renewable Energy, Anti-Fire, Safety and Security, Home Improvements, Marine Services, Engineering Services together with Commercial solutions. Global Tech Malta is an active member of the Malta Developers Association, the Malta Chamber of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (GRTU), and the Malta Chamber of Commerce.
- Good command of English and Maltese;
- Physical aptitude for manual work and handling of heavy objects;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Proficient in the use of Shireburn Software for Inventory Management;
- Able to work under pressure with little supervision;
- Valid driving license. License C drivers would be an asset.