Sado Co. Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operator
to join their team on a full-time basis. Whilst reporting to the Operations Coordinator, the Warehouse Operator
will be responsible for maintaining the warehouse and stores in an organised manner and of delivering the ordered products to clients and suppliers.
The Warehouse Operator
is expected to receive, inspect and process incoming stock and materials, to process, prepare and pack the ordered goods for delivery, to load such, drive to the designated locations, unload the truck, and to distribute delivered items as instructed. This position comprises other responsibilities including, obtaining receipts or delivery slips, accepting payments for delivered items, processing returns to the warehouse and, unloading the vehicle as directed.
- Ensures that stock is shelved in an organised manner;
- Always maintains the warehouse environment clean and organised;
- Labels stock items by using identification tags and barcode system;
- Verifies load against products ordered, and inspects stock for any damages or discrepancies;
- Operates forklift to transport and handle goods and material;
- Collects items and unsold merchandise for returns to warehouse and/or disposal;
- Places returned stock back in its designated locations;
- Informs the Operations Coordinator with undelivered items due to time constraints;
- Checks items on invoices before leaving the client’s premises when doing deliveries;
- Calls Operations Coordinator immediately whilst on location when encountering any issues with the client;
- Gives back the invoices to scheduling another delivery attempt the next day;
- Ensures proper handling of perishable products;
- Unloads and cleans trash from the vehicle and maintaining it in a well-kept order;
- Performs basic daily vehicle mechanical checks and checks vans are well fuelled up before going on deliveries;
- Maintains truck log according to state regulations;
- Reports vehicle problems;
- Secures keys and vehicle;
- Performs the job safely while adhering to company safety standards;
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time;
- Assists other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
SADO Co Ltd:
SADO Co Ltd offers key products and services to local printing presses, office equipment and supplies, screen printing and T-shirt printing services.SADO Co Ltd owes its success largely to its work ethics, which mainly consist of investing in the latest technology, forming close working relationships on all levels, selling quality products and providing a service you can rely on. SADO Co Ltd was established by Carmelo Borg in 1978 to provide key products and services to local printing presses. In 2003, Direct Imaging Ltd was established to extend its offering. With forty years of experience, SADO Co Ltd and Direct Imaging Ltd are key players in the local printing industry. SADO Co Ltd also serves smaller printing requirements, offering a variety of office equipment and supplies. TechPrint provides high-quality T-Shirt printing and screen printing on a vast selection of garments and promotional items, handling also medium-large format printing and signage.
- 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday starting from 07:00hrs until 15:30hrs.