Eurosport Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Delivery Person
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate should:
- Loading and unloading items to and from our vehicles, stores, and outlets;
- Making deliveries of online purchases across Malta and Gozo;
- Delivering items scheduled for transfer between our outlets in Malta and Gozo;
- Being responsible for the upkeep of the company’s delivery fleet;
- Delivering as well as setting up customer orders for gym equipment/machinery;
- Reviewing orders to ensure accurate completion and client satisfaction.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar position;
- Be in possession of a clean C/C1 driving licence;
- Be outgoing and customer-oriented;
- Be trustworthy and take initiative and responsibility for his/her work;
- Have a basic technical understanding of sports retail and gym equipment.
*If this position feels right for you, get in touch, and be part of our growing team!
Eurosport is built on the values of Integrity, Value, Sportsmanship, Passion and Discipline - values, which echo throughout our team members. Our brand is a power statement, a belief that winners are not those who cross the line first, but those who cross the finish line because they never give up. We are all about setting our objectives and achieving them, about overcoming any obstacles that are thrown at us and about inspiring our people and our customers so that they can achieve their goals in life. Eurosport The Power to Be.