One of our clients is a highly regarded organisation in Malta specialising in the design of fire protection systems and solutions specifically for new buildings is currently looking to recruit an Executive Buyer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Due to an increased workload, an Executive Buyer
with strong negotiation skills is urgently required to join the highly successful department. Primarily taking responsibility for managing stock levels and distribution of supplies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Issuing purchase orders timeously to ensure orders are not delayed;
- Co-ordinating with the logistics personnel to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Negotiating best possible prices taking in consideration, lead time, quality, freight;
- Taking responsibility for cost and credit terms with suppliers;
- Monitoring material usage through reports, budget and trends;
- Providing information for the formulation of forecasts;
- Following up orders and updating key individuals with specific order information;
- Sourcing suppliers for new products and finalising contracts with new and existing suppliers;
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management, and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection, and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification, and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- Ensuring all products purchased are up to the desired quality and specification;
- Applicants will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Be excellent working under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Gained some experience in technical background and demonstrate excellent negotiation skills;
- Fluency in both Maltese and English will be required.