As a Logistics Quality Controller, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and would be responsible to oversee that the delivery of furniture to clients is done as per company standards.
- Oversee that delivery schedules are maintained on time
- Co-ordinate updates and provide tracking information to customers as well as to the delivery team and office team.
- Maintain contact with clients before delivery of goods
- Noting any health and safety issues or hazardous situations on site
- Monitor and report all driver issues, such as accidents, safety concerns and licensing issues
- Be the representative at all times and the only source of contact with the client
- Handle any customer any complaints such as damaged, missing products or any other issues with the delivery team or service
- Collect payment for goods as instructed by the Credit Control department.
- Liaise with the credit-control on any queries regarding payment
- Reporting any cost-effective or improvement methods to the person in charge
Skills & Requirements
- In possession of a B driving licence, as this position will require you to be out on the road
- Responsible, well-mannered and groomed
- Fluent in Maltese and English language
- Being a leader, able to co-ordinate and lead by example
- A good critical thinker able to ascertain issues that are beneficial to the company
- IT literate
- Currently living in Malta