Bolt in Malta is currently looking to recruit Couriers
to join their team to cover rush hours during weekends on a part-time basis.
- Delivering food from restaurants to customers.
Candidates must have:
- Flexible-hours work;
- Be your own boss;
- Meet a lot of people;
- Great earnings per hour.
- A valid driving licence: car or motorbike;
- Fluent communications skills in English;
- Willing to work hard;
- Knowledge of GPS and Maltese roads;
- Knowledge of smartphones & Apps.
Timeframes you would be required to work:
- 6.00 to 9.00 Euro per hour.
*Courier experience would be beneficial although training will be provided.
How to apply:
Bolt Food is the most recent service of ride-hailing tech company Bolt (formerly Taxify). Bolt Food is here to challenge the efficiency of the food delivery industry all over the world while helping the restaurants get more orders and the couriers to earn extra money.
- Please press 'Apply Now' and fill out the google form with all details requested.