One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector, is currently looking to recruit a Purchasing Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Develop and search for suppliers;
- Price negotiations and comparisons to get the best prices and quality;
- Issuing purchase orders, ensuring that processes are adhered to and coordinating the delivery of items;
- Maintain records of orders placed and received ensuring adequate stock levels;
- Chasing suppliers for back ordered items;
- Updating supplier’s database, ensuring that pricing and details are always up to date.
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset;
- Have strong negotiating skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude and problem-solving skills;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.