Anteprima Brands International Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an International Logistic Specialist
to join their international team on a full-time basis.
would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Anteprima Brands International Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
Anteprima Brands designs manufacture and distributes internationally a wide range of baby products under the brand Nuvita. Famous to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe in the Baby products industry, Nuvita is distributed in over 40 countries in the world and is well known by several million people who use our products every day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Procurement of shipment service for both Import & Export via Road, Sea and Air by sourcing and negotiating favourable tariffs and finally allocating shipments to the best bidder;
- Keep updated with the best an more convenient shipping methods worldwide for B2B and B2C shipments;
- Creating Custom and Complex Spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel (Windows and Mac) for different purposes including the monitoring of shipment status, automated shipment ETS/ETA and Cost forecasts, automated multiple Customs Clearance documentation, automated multiple technical datasheets, automated comparison of shipment costs between different shipment service providers and freight forwarders;
- Analysing Invoices, related to Import/Export shipments, Warehousing, Customs Clearance, Import/Export Duties, for variances in comparison to tariffs and quotations from service providers;
- Co-ordinating with Suppliers and Freight Forwarders for the timely Loading and Transportation of cargo avoiding delays;
- Co-ordinating with Freight Forwarders in clearing Import shipments for delivery to central warehouse including documents preparation;
- Using IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs;
- Liaising on a daily basis with central Warehouse: For the preparation in packaging, labelling, issuance of documentation related to Export shipments, making sure delivery times are respected and adhering to packaging regulations established by our clients;
- To Analyse and Correct variances in stock levels between the Company's and the Warehouse’s Inventory Data, in order to be aligned with the actual physical stock;
- To analyze logistical problems finding new solutions;
- Understanding, working with and possibly helping to develop e-commerce by finding new logistic suppliers in the targeted countries;
- Register the incoming shipments and all logistic operations in our system;
- Keep logistic costs and service level under constant control through monthly analysis.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position (We do not consider candidates without this specific experience);
- The ability to work logically and systematically;
- Good time management;
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions;
- Commercial awareness and some numeracy;
- IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data;
- Flexibility and the ability to manage change;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- The ability to negotiate and use analytical skills;
- Perfect knowledge of English and Italian language;
- Knowledge of the Nav system will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Good administrative skills;
- Fast learner;
- We offer a very competitive salary, a great work environment and an amazing growth path for the ideal candidate.
*If you are interested in applying to such a position, please send cover letter and your CV.
Anteprima Brands International Ltd:
Anteprima Brands International Ltd designs manufacture and distributes internationally a wide range of baby products under the brand Nuvita. Famous to be one of the fastest growing companies in Europe in Baby products industry, Nuvita is distributed in 35 countries in the world and is well known by several million people who utilize its products every day.