One of our clients, a leader in the FMCG sector in Malta is looking to recruit a Shipping Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure all documentation is processed efficiently and effectively;
- Continuously optimise product import logistical chain;
- Ensure a good working relationship with key stakeholders;
- Ensure efficient claims settlements system;
- Obtain best shipping terms and quotes;
- Monitor high-value bonded items are documented and stored according to best practices.
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset;
- Have strong negotiating skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude and problem-solving skills;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.