One of our clients, a leader in the Logistics and Transport industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a Truck/Trailer Driver to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Make sure that cargo is secure;
- Deliver consignments according to the required stipulated conditions, including temperature conditions;
- Tally consignments when loading/unloading and fill in/sign necessary documentation, obtain necessary signatures from clients, making notes of damages as necessary;
- Follow any specific instructions and all procedures and policies;
- Read, understand and follow GDP and Importer’s Licence Quality Control SOPs;
- Assist as necessary in the manual loading and unloading of consignments from/onto the vehicles;
- Adhere to health and safety regulations and instructions and to attend any related training as required.
- Previous experience working as a truck or trailer driver;
- Must be in possession of a C1/C/C1E and clean driving licence;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Maltese and English;
- Fork-lift and crane certifications, as well as ADR certification, would be considered an asset;
- Available to work shift hours as well as evenings and weekends.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;