Job reference: C7950/19
One of our clients, a leader within the retail industry in Malta, is looking to recruit a Courier to join their team on a full-time basis.
- The delivery of a wide range of equipment, as well as documents, paperwork and other deliveries;
- Assist customers in getting the maximum benefit out of the product they purchased;
- Assist in scheduled stock-taking, stores maintenance, and other logistics tasks;
- Update and complete logs and delivery sheets.
- Must be in possession of a valid and clean driving license;
- Must be fluent in English and Maltese
- A clean Police Conduct Certificate and have a good knowledge of roads in Malta;
- Have a basic knowledge of standard office software.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Computer literate;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.