One of our clients, a leader in the Logistics and Transport industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Loading Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assist in loading and unloading of goods;
- Make sure that cargo is secure;
- Tally consignments when loading/unloading and fill in/sign necessary documentation, obtain necessary signatures from clients, making notes of damages as necessary;
- Read and understand procedures and policies;
- Abide by any memoranda/circulars or any directive issued by the company from time to time;
- Adhere to health and safety regulations and instructions and to attend any related training as required.
- 1+ years of working experience as a warehouse worker;
- Familiar with modern warehousing practices and methods;
- Proficient in inventory software, database, and systems;
- In possession of forklift license;
- Able to lift heavy objects.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.