One of our clients within the services industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operator to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Prepare orders for the goods requested for various jobs/projects;
- Deal with walk-in customers and see to their inquiries;
- Ensure safe handling, storage and repacking of all products in line with the departmental procedures and company quality standards;
- Load/unload stock in a safe, presentable manner and highlight errors and damages prior to completion;
- Store stock in a safe, orderly and accessible manner;
- Receive/Dispatch stock and update inventory system with goods issued/received;
- Return of goods from various jobs/projects by following company procedures;
- Inventory Counting including yearly stock takes/spot-checks;
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety awareness and report any areas of concern to the Supervisor.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Good knowledge & experience in basic computer programs;
- Strong Health & Safety practices knowledge and awareness;
- Physical aptitude for manual handling of heavy objects;
- Experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Planning, organization and time management skills;
- IT proficiency and the ability to handle electronic data work.