Motherwell Bridge in Malta is looking to recruit a Storekeeper to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The chosen candidate will be expected to:
- Maintain receipts, records and any withdrawals from stock;
- Receive, Unpack and organize new stock;
- Inspect any deliveries for damages or discrepancies;
- Monitoring stock quantities and reordering as necessary;
- Handle all warehousing-related administrative duties.
Requirements and Experience:
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
Motherwell Bridge Industries is a Mediterranean leader in customised engineering services established since 1992. On-site construction and maintenance of port-handling equipment. Non-destructive testing inspections. Technical training. Tooling – Motherwell Bridge Industries is the official Malta representative for Hoffmann Group, Europe’s leading system partner for quality tools. Operating from a 15,240 square meter workshop in Malta’s Hal Far Industrial Estate, Motherwell Bridge Industries is able to deploy specialist teams at sites in various regions simultaneously. Motherwell Bridge Industries is the engineering division of Hili Ventures. As a group, Hili Ventures is engaged in multi-sited activities including Apple, McDonald’s, logistics, engineering, technology and property. Hili Ventures is present in over nine countries with a team of 8,300 people representing globally recognised brands.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the mechanical engineering industry;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and inventory management;
- Good command of English and Maltese, both written and spoken;
- Computer literate;
- Knowledge of automated stock control systems such as shireburn and sage;
- A valid driving licence.