Homemate Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Store Hand (Warehouse)
to join their Warehouse team on a full-time basis.
Main tasks would include:
- Load/Unload stock in a safe, presentable manner and highlight errors and damages prior to completion;
- Ensure safe handling & storage of all products in line with policies and quality standards;
- Store stock in an orderly and accessible manner;
- Update inventory system with goods issued/received;
- Assist with inventory counting;
- Maintain high standards of warehouse house-keeping;
- Deal with all clients picking up their items from the stores in a courteous and respectable manner;
- Ensure excellent client service at all times;
- Action any other aspects to fulfill the operational needs of the business.
Homemate Co. Ltd:
Homemate Co. Ltd. is Malta's largest Home Improvement Centre, based in Mriehel and easily accessible from all locations on the island. Established during 1998,Homemate is built on a total surface area of 3600 square meters. The outlet is split into two floors, with convenient parking facilities. The upper floor is accessible by lifts and an escalator, designed to make shopping as comfortable as possible. One can find a wide range of products spread across categories that are related to home improvement, from bathroom accessories to bathrooms, paints to coving, curtains and accessories to textiles, bedding, power tools to hand tools, household appliances to a wide range of dining ware, plastic ware, kitchen and cleaning, toys to children's products amongst others. All these to make your house a home. Homemate Co. Ltd. is the home improvement center that offers an outlet with value for money products and our aim is to ensure we offer a consistent quality customer service.
- The ideal candidate would be a team player;
- Efficient and hard-working;
- Experience in a similar position would be considered an asset;
- Flexibility to work shifts as required is a must;
- Candidates must be able to work on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.