Teva Pharmaceutical in Malta is looking to recruit a Procurement Specialist to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
This position is based in Bulebel and is on a full-time or part-time basis for a definite term.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Process and manage Indirect purchases on behalf of the Company. This includes:
- Purchases for spare parts;
- Laboratory items;
- General consumables.
- The candidate is required to be meticulous in detail and has a good level of communication in an environment heavily regulated by Financial and Quality procedures;
- The Procurement Specialist will be expected to manage good internal and external relationships;
- Issuing Company Purchase Orders in accordance with Company Policies;
- Following-up open orders and ensuring timely deliveries in accordance with agreed delivery dates;
- Support colleagues in Project execution;
- Prepare monthly reports.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,800 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area. In specialty medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products. Teva integrates its generics and specialty capabilities in its global research and development division to create new ways of addressing unmet patient needs by combining drug development capabilities with devices, services, and technologies. Teva's net revenues in 2017 were $22.4 billion.
- The position calls for a minimum educational background at A’Level Standard;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
- Experience in a similar position within a multi-national organization will be given priority.