Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Planning Officer to join their team within their Process Planning Department on a full-time basis. This Department is responsible for all the scheduling activities and procurement/availability of direct material.
- The main responsibilities are ensuring material availability to support the production schedule with the aim to fulfill client demand, whilst optimizing internal efficiencies;
- As part of the Supply Chain division, the candidate will be taking a role to communicate with different departments to achieve key company targets for Customer Service, Inventory management, schedule adherence, and new product launches;
- This position will be based at the Bulebel site.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,800 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area. In specialty medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products. Teva integrates its generics and specialty capabilities in its global research and development division to create new ways of addressing unmet patient needs by combining drug development capabilities with devices, services, and technologies. Teva's net revenues in 2017 were $22.4 billion.
- We would like to hear from pro-active and performance-driven individuals with a Diploma level of education together with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Holders of Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Mathematics and Statistics & Operations Research and experience working with MRP will be preferred;
- Even though candidates having previous experience in a logistics position will be an advantage, full training will be provided to the right candidate;
- The ideal candidate should have good communication skills, be responsible and able to work under pressure, own initiative without excessive supervision, exhibit drive, flexibility, and commitment;
- A high level of written and oral English and a strong sense of teamwork is required;
- Other applicants with a solid background in Business or related areas will also be considered.