Procurement & Export Manager
In this role of a Procurement & Export Manager you will be responsible for representing the company between the company and the Company’s Vendors, receiving requests from several companies in Africa
- You will negotiate with the company’s vendors on the procurement or purchase of goods, along with carrying out research to establish quality, specification and pricing of the goods to maximise value
- Coordinate the international shipment of the purchased goods.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the company’s shippers, agents and vendors
- Ensure that freighting and shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the International and local export industry.
- Tracking of invoices and reports to expedite the billing process, and manage the company’s resources in an optimal capacity
- Be responsible for personnel management, including the hiring, training and supervision of staff.
Skills & Experience:-
- You must have excellent customer service and leadership skills in dealing with customers especially repeat customers,
- You will be capable of carrying out in-depth research, and have access to research information on export goods, machines, spares etc.
- The ability to read and interpret letters of Credit (LC).
- You must also be familiar with HS Codes, SONCAP would be an asset
- A degree in any of the Engineering fields such as Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic with a solid background and proven experience in the exports Industry.
- An International Trade Certification such as the Certified Exporter (CE), Certified International Trade Professional (CITP) or the equivalent will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English are required for this position.
Our client with offices here in Malta operating within a specialised field of procurement and export for various goods. Are currently seeking to recruit a Procurement & Export Manager with the aim of maintaining the procurement function of the organisation.