Foster Clark Products Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Storekeeper (for Engineering Parts Stores) to join their team on a full-time basis. As a dynamic and forward-looking Company, Foster Clark is offering the opportunity for talented, energetic individuals to build long-term careers in their operations department. The selected candidate will be part of the production team responsible for the day to day activities within the assigned store.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Lead the team to drive the effective planning and coordination of material;
- Prepare and dispatch material as requested by sites;
- Monitor material to be transferred & ensure that the proper procedures are observed;
- Communicate with all stakeholders to achieve team goals;
- The effective operation of the store function.
Foster Clark Products Ltd:
With a strong tradition and a history dating back to 1889, Foster Clark is dedicated to developing and supplying quality beverage preparations and food products in the desert, baking products, and sauces and dressings sectors. As a forward-looking company with a strong history of success, Foster Clark is committed to researching, producing, and bringing to the market high-quality products that meet customer expectations in different regions, while continuing with our expansion through the globe. We are committed to our own people as we are to our customers, acknowledging that our success is a direct result of their qualities. We continue to strengthen our team in all areas of the business and offer excellent long-term prospects. Manufacturing and marketing high-quality food and beverage products in over 80 different countries, is the cornerstone of our success and the benchmark for all our operations and processes.
- Warehousing or Management Diploma (MQF 4);
- O' Level Maths and English;
- 3 years of experience in stores operations;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Leadership and decision-making skills;
- Stock management and control;
- Experience with GMP, 5s, ISO, HACCP & HSE.