CaterEssence in Malta is looking to recruit a Receiver/Storekeeper
to join their team on a full-time basis.
CaterEssence is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Responsibilities will include:
Skills and Requirements:
- Receiving of all items and storing in appropriate stores;
- Ensuring standard product specifications are received;
- Coordinating with the Purchasing Dept reordering and receiving of all stock items;
- Ensuring compliance with all HACCP and food safety standards;
- Ordering of stock items on a weekly basis;
- Preparing and checking of internal and external requisitions;
- Periodic stocktaking;
- Upkeep of the stock control system including requisitions, transfers and order;
- Transportation of items to external locations where necessary.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team;
- Ability to operate an electric stacker;
- IT literate, with general office / clerical experience;
- Having a high level of organisation, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency;
- Previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset;
- Experience in the Catering Industry and possession of a C1 driving license will be considered an asset.
If you have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and experience in a comparable position, we want to hear from you.
CaterEssence is one of the largest and leading privately owned contract caterers in Malta. Established in 2010, CaterEssence operates from a state of the art, central food processing unit spread over 2000 sq. metres at â€˜The Landmarkâ€™ in Qormi. We operate and specialise in hotel contract catering, care home catering, outside catering and producing a wide variety of delicious pastries. CaterEssence employs +200 dedicated personnel, including over qualified 50 chefs who design, prepare, cook and serve our food and pastries in a various locations around Malta.