Alberta in Malta is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operator to join their team on a full-time basis.
To ensure an efficient, safe and accurate handling of stock, and delivery of high-quality service to all customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle carefully the preparation of orders for the goods requested for various jobs/projects;
- Deal with walk-in customers and see to their enquiries in a professional and courteous manner;
- Ensure safe handling, storage and repacking of all products in line with the departmental procedures and company quality standards;
- Load/unload stock in a safe, presentable manner and highlight errors and damages prior to completion;
- Store stock in a safe, orderly and accessible manner;
- Receive/Despatch stock and update inventory system with goods issued/received;
- Return of goods from various jobs/projects by following company procedures;
- Inventory Counting including yearly stock takes/spot checks;
- Assist with the implementation of measures for improved warehouse layout;
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety awareness and report any areas of concern to Supervisor;
- Action any other aspects to fulfil the operational needs of the business;
- Work according to standard operating procedures in line with company policy;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly.
- Possess good communication skills;
- Planning, organisation and time management skills;
- Be an exemplary team player;
- Holds strong Health & Safety practices knowledge and awareness;
- IT proficiency and the ability to handle electronic data work.
Alberta exudes passion and continually strives to assist people within its field of competence – fire and security. The company’s hallmark has always been one of excellence, with an unerring and consistent benchmark. Whilst continually striving to get things done properly and with due diligence, client safety and security always comes first. Alberta designs and provides the protection which clients require and feels privileged to have played a key role in offering security to clients’ families, homes and businesses in Malta and internationally.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Good knowledge & experience in basic computer programs;
- Physical aptitude for manual handling of heavy objects;
- Experience in a similar role would be considered as an asset.