Bonnici Bros Ltd is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry in Malta. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of their expansion strategy, they are looking to recruit a Procurement Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Liaising with internal departments and suppliers to check up on invoices and delivery notes being received and having all these recorded digitally;
- Organising all purchase orders, invoices, receipts and delivery notes;
- Coordinating with the Finance department, to ensure that all invoices and delivery notes have been signed/authorized and sent back for payment;
- Issuing of weekly reports to internal departments;
- Chasing for invoices not received from suppliers;
- Ensuring that each invoice/delivery note, has an authorized signature, a job number or a location of where the products and/or services have taken place;
- Fulfilling administrative obligations that the procurement process entails as well as any general ad-hoc administration that may be required;
- Ensuring purchase orders and suppliers’ invoices tally in quantities, prices, descriptions, specifications and unit of measure.
Bonnici Bros Ltd:
Since its inception, the Bonnici Group has had a vision and commitment to produce and deliver only the best. Headquartered in Burmarrad, the Group has been a leading player on the local civil engineering and road building industry. Established in 1975 by the Bonnici Brothers, the group has rapidly grown and today comprises three main companies – Bonnici Bros Ltd, Zrar Ltd and United Equipment Co. (UNEC) Ltd.
- Minimum “A” Level of education required;
- Relevant work experience preferably within a similar industry.