Nestle Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Demand and Supply Planning Specialist
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Do you possess decision-making ability with a mixture of service orientation and communication skills? Would you like to start a career in logistics? We offer the opportunity to work in an international environment and to be part of a team enthusiastic to mentor new joiners. You will provide best-in-class service support in the areas of demand and supply planning and be responsible for import to Malta as a part of a team. You will have the daily challenge of balancing the 100% stock availability promise made to our customers whilst minimizing our stock investment.
Education and experience:
- Evaluate the supply plan of the assigned area of the business to satisfy customer needs;
- Maintaining optimal stock cover taking into account supply constraints & transportation costs;
- Review weekly stock level;
- Inbound transportation planning: Elaborate and communicate supplies forecasts with other departments and other Nestlé Companies & Enter data in the system (Access Dimensions);
- Create Purchase Orders.
Nestle Malta Ltd:
- Qualification in Management, Accounts and Economics as a minimum requirement;
- Good communication skills – written and oral in English;
- Computer literacy;
- Ability to work independently while being a team player to achieve common goals;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn;
- Experience of logistics commercial environments such as demand and supply planning, procurement, import operation, warehousing, the distribution would be considered a plus.
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.