Hilton Malta is currently looking to recruit a Storekeeper
to join their Procurement Team on a full-time basis. The selected person will be primarily assisting in the day-to-day running of the hotel stores and also perform driver duties when and as required. The successful candidate should be an energetic and smart individual, who enjoys working with people, possess excellent communication and organisation skills and be fluent in the use of Computers.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager the selected individual would be responsible for:
- Organising and managing incoming supplies;
- Preparing internal requisitions for F&B Outlets and offices;
- Organising and managing the stores as would be necessary;
- Delivering products, goods and mail safely and efficiently to designated locations within set timeframe;
- Possession of a clean driving license is a requirement, and knowledge of MC (Materials Control) stock control software is considered as asset;
- Previous working experience preferably in a similar role, and an ‘O’ level standard of education are necessary for this position.
Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along with the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.