C&H Bartoli in Malta is looking to recruit an Assistant Storekeeper
to join their team on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will report to the Storekeeper.
Responsibilities will include:
They are looking for individuals who are:
- Issuing of goods according to the company procedures;
- Assist the storekeeper in keeping accurate and up-to-date stock records;
- Assist the storekeeper to store goods in the proper manner;
- Assist the storekeeper to carry out physical stock takes as and when necessary.
The origins of the company date back to 1962 when two brothers, Cecil and Harold Bartoli ventured into the insurance business and were appointed sole agents for the Sun Insurance Office Ltd of London. In 1964, the partnership became a Limited Liability Company, trading under its present name, C&H Bartoli Ltd. Since its inception, C&H Bartoli Ltd has diversified into various sectors which today include, Insurance, Import, Distribution & Retail, Car Hire and Media.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn, with good communication skills;
- Able to work independently and interact with confidence and ease at all levels;
- An outgoing, friendly and professional disposition;
- Ideally, be computer literate.