Medilink International in Malta is looking to recruit a Supply Chain and Assets Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Supporting the Clinical Governance Team in setting up Standard Drug and Consumable Lists and Equipment Lists for medical projects while allocating medical equipment to projects;
- Tracking of medical equipment and making arrangements for maintenance of company equipment;
- Coordinating the activities of the biomedical department;
- Procurement of equipment and supplies – issuing requests for quotation, evaluating offers, issuing orders, making logistical arrangements for the delivery of orders to end-users within stipulated deadlines, keeping track of pending orders;
- Liaising with clients remobilisation of staff and deliveries of supplies and equipment;
- Customs clearance arrangements;
- Identifying suitable suppliers and issuing quotations to clients for medical supplies;
- Packing of supplies for mobilisations to sites;
- Stocktaking and stock control;
- Process and manage other assigned requests related to supplies, equipment and services as may be needed from time to time;
- Ensuring that proper reporting systems are set up for the project and ensuring that reports are received;
- Analysis of reports and feedback and instigating corrective actions and following up until closure;
- Liaising with accounts department re purchase invoices, payments and purchase orders. Entering supplier invoices into the stock system;
- Troubleshooting – identifying problems, suggesting solutions and following up to resolution;
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time for the proper operation of the business within the limit of the person’s capabilities.
Medilink International has over two decades of expertise in providing remote area medical services to multinational companies and public sector entities. We operate worldwide serving clients in sectors ranging from the oil and gas extraction industries and infrastructure conglomerates to insurance firms, governmental health services and international NGOs. We have the experience and resources to serve clients worldwide in remote and extreme environments. Our expertise lies in providing integrated, medical support services tailored to the diverse requirements of each client and sector.
- Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English;
- Knowledge of medical equipment and supplies;
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise the workload;
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills;
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office; Word and especially Excel;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Time management skills, attention to detail and focus oriented;
- Good geographical knowledge and knowledge of current affairs.