Bonnici Bros Services Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Storekeeper
to join their team on a full-time basis. Bonnici Bros Services. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction.
Based at the plant located in Ta’ Zuta, Had-Dingli, you will be responsible for:
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Maintaining updated records of quantities of goods in stock;
- Receiving and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with invoices and receipts;
- Preparing traffic management signs and utilities;
- Keeping records of small tools on hire and other plant and machinery on loan and to make sure that these are returned in good working order and on time;
- Maintaining inventory control through Stock Movement process;
- Taking hardware supplies orders from project coordinators and site foremen and to prepare goods required for onward dispatch.
- Minimum “O” level of education;
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified;
- A driving licence (Lic. B), as well as a licence to drive a fork lifter, would be considered an asset;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Hands-on experience in the construction industry will be considered an asset.
Applicants who worked in hardware stores or have similar industry experience are also encouraged to apply.
Bonnici Bros Services Ltd:
Bonnici Bros Ltd is the founding company of the Bonnici Group. Since the idea was born in 1975, it has provided a multitude of services to private, commercial, industrial and national construction sectors, working on major projects throughout the island. Established by four Bonnici brothers – John, Benjamin, Emmanuel and Mario, the Company’s success is the result of its continued dedication to excellence and quality since its inception. The Company has experienced steady growth year on year. The reputation that it has earned for cost efficiency and completion times along the way is well deserved. The main focus of the Company lies within the local construction industry and civil engineering projects with specialisation in the fields of earthworks, road construction and demolition. Through its dedication to sustained investment in its people, the latest technologies and its manufacturing plants, the Company can guarantee the best possible results with a team of professionals and experts in the industry. The Company is also involved in manufacturing and export, is an authorised distributor of Sealoflex polymer modified bitumen (as licensed by Ooms International) locally and to North African countries. With an efficient team of more than 140 qualified professionals who have decades of experience under their belt, the Company meets and exceeds the needs of customers both in Malta and internationally continually, and it aims to keep it that way.