Good Earth Distributors Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Procurement and Logistics Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis. You will be part of the Purchasing team reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Overseeing stock management of the brands under one’s remit and placing orders timely;
- Coordinating shipment of goods and chasing forwarders;
- Preparing and sending of Purchase Orders;
- Preparing Costing Reports and updating NSO entries;
- Scanning and filing documentation.
Good Earth Distributors Ltd:
Good Earth was established in January 1985 by Matthew de Giorgio, whose objective was to channel his knowledge of high-quality natural food products to the heart of Malta’s health-conscious community. Since those days interest in natural foods has increased considerably and Good Earth has become synonymous with high-quality products free from any unnecessary additives or preservatives at value-for-money prices. We go to great lengths to source the best possible suppliers of natural foods from around the globe, offering a wide range of products. We are committed to sourcing and providing minimally processed foods, and we wholeheartedly believe in active environmental conservation so that the planet continues to flourish for years to come. Today, we also import and distribute product lines which cater for people following special diets, from plant-based diets to sugar or salt-controlled diets as well as those with an intolerance to wheat, gluten or lactose derivatives. We strive hard to source the most organic products without any artificial additives, sweeteners, colouring or preservatives because we believe that food in its purest state is the best tasting and most nutritious food around. With courage, integrity and love – we embrace our responsibility to co-create a world where each of us, our communities and our planet can flourish.
- Holds a minimum O Level standard of education;
- A pleasant personality, with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Enterprising, motivated, accurate and highly organised;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must;
- Highly computer-literate (familiarity with Eyesel Business Suite would be an asset).