Gauci Borda & Co Ltd in Malta are importers and distributors of hardware, DIY and marine goods and they are looking to recruit Warehouse Assistants
to join their team in their warehouse at San Gwann on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday.
Education and experience:
- Check incoming stock against GRN and report and discrepancies and damages;
- Shelving received merchandise;
- Preparation and processing of customer Sales Orders;
- Checking outgoing orders against Sales Invoices;
- General upkeep of the warehouse.
- Applicants must be able to speak, read and write in English (and preferably also Maltese);
- Have a basic computer knowledge;
- No previous work experience is necessary as in-house training will be provided.
Applicants must be in possession of a valid Malta/EU work permit.
Gauci Borda & Co Ltd:
Gauci Borda & Co. Ltd. was established in 1963 by the late Paul Gauci Borda who opened a small shop opposite the Ta’ Xbiex yacht marina selling marine hardware and accessories. By the early 1970s, the company had expanded into the distribution and wholesale business in the industrial, hardware, DIY and home improvements sectors in addition to marine supplies. The company is today run by 18 dedicated employees under the guidance of Myra Gauci Borda and operates two retails outlets in Gzira and Msida, and a warehouse and distribution centre in San Gwann supplying stores all over Malta and Gozo. Gauci Borda is also the leading flagmakers in Malta. We stock, supply and manufacture to specification various types of flags and accessories to ship chandlers, yachts, companies, government, religious organizations and private individuals.
- Preferably in possession of a valid driving licence;
- Energetic and motivated, organised and willing to learn new skills;
- Willing to work in a busy environment with minimum supervision.