Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort in Malta is looking to recruit a Stores Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will be responsible for the store's function of the hotel under the direction of the Financial Controller. The candidate will be responsible for the hotel stores.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting and carrying out day to day tasks assigned by the storekeeper
- Monitoring incoming goods and ensure that these are received as ordered and as per the company set quality and HACCP standards
- Loading / Unloading received items at the Marina Hotel loading bay
- Stacking / Decanting incoming goods within the respective stores
- Deputizing the storekeeper during his absence
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment with all Hotel stores
- Ensuring internal procedures are constantly being followed
- Assisting in monthly stock-takes.
The ideal candidate will:
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to maintain the highest quality standards at all times and maintain set & established hygiene guidelines to comply with HACCP requirements
- Have an outgoing, friendly, warm and professional disposition
- Be fluent in Maltese and English
- Have Microsoft Office applications and Adaco knowledge
- Have a valid food handlers’ license
- Be logical, accurate and able to handle multi-tasking whilst unsupervised
- Be well organized and self-disciplined
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment, be self-motivated and able to handle the pressure.