eCabs Company Limited in Malta is looking to recruit full-time experienced Dispatchers
to oversee and facilitate the service chain operation of the company.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Coordinate and monitor operations
- Ensure schedule adherence is monitored and consistently achieved
- Facilitate the transportation of customers from one destination to another
- Ensure that vehicles are dispatched and used in the most efficient manner
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Monitor the route and status of trips to plan ahead
- Provide field units with information about bookings, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Enter data in systems and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
eCabs Company Limited:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Ability to work with little supervision, under pressure, and track multiple processes
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong organisational skills for planning schedules and journeys
- Ability to manage and support a team
- Good geographical and road network knowledge
- Fast thinker
- Strong degree of emotional intelligence
- Willingness to work on a shift basis, including weekends and nights
- Minimum secondary level of education Advanced level considered an asset
- Able to communicate in Maltese, English and preferably Italian
- Experience in land transport logistics will be considered an asset.