Michael Debono Ltd is seeking to appoint a Warehouse Assistant
to be responsible for the allocation and relocations of parts on a full-time basis.
Michael Debono Limited represents the Toyota brand in Malta. It is a long-established business with a strong reputation for brand reliability and customer loyalty. It strives to continue building on quality and service the “Toyota Way’ to be able to provide a unique customer experience to its esteemed client portfolio. Michael Debono Limited is part of Debono group, a multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation.
Reporting to the P.O. and Warehouse Leader, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- The general housekeeping of the parts store;
- The selected candidate will be responsible for completion of stock handling and binning shipments in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring goods received are correct and in good condition and updating the computer systems accurately;
- S/he will assist with stock taking and forklift duties, as required;
- The selected candidate shall adhere to Company Health & Safety Regulations.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office applications;
- Possess clean police conduct and have strong technical knowledge of parts;
- S/he will possess a working knowledge of internal IT Systems;
- Will have previous experience working in a similar order picking a role;
- A valid forklift license would be considered an asset;
- The appointed candidate shall have the ability and willingness to carry out manual handling activities, if and when required. Knowledge of H&S regulations applicable to the work context is necessary.
Applications shall be acknowledged after the closing date.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.