Foster Clark Products Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Associate to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the candidate will enjoy a position that offers exposure to a broad range of commercial activities and stakeholder interaction, providing administrative and functional support within a collaborative team environment. You will, in turn, have access to exceptional career opportunities for further growth and development within the sales team or other desired functions.
- Order processing and tracking;
- Completing the sales order process by generating quotations, processing and maintaining sales orders and checking invoices while ensuring loads are optimized for clients;
- Tracking the status of orders continuously from the time of entry to completion in order to ensure on-time shipment and customer receipt;
- Coordinate with internal departments to remove any obstacles preventing the production or shipment of an order and facilitate the marketing department in dispatching marketing materials required and coordinating receipt with clients;
- Generate various reports and tracking tools, maintaining data accuracy and timelines, highlighting issues and recommending solutions;
- Product activation support;
- Support new product launches by arranging product samples for clients;
- Support the registration of existing products in markets where required by providing accurate documentation coordinated with various departments;
- Customer Relationship Management;
- Accountable for ensuring system data is accurate, archived correctly and up to date in order to make informed decisions and support in brand building;
- Follow through on customer complaints received from various markets ensuring timely responses are given to clients;
- Prepare customer system profiles updates which support critical processes by ensuring payment terms, prices, product compliance and products available to sell are kept up to date;
- Support the coordination of customer and internal conferences or meetings;
- Providing general administration and support tasks to our Sales management team including business reporting and presentations.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A – Levels or equivalent from a renowned school with a high pass grade;
- A diploma would be an advantage.
- Entry level experience of 2 years where any knowledge gained in Sales or Marketing, Export or Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance Control and Procurement will be essential.
- Experience in customer service;
- Knowledge of Export, logistics or supply chain management;
- Experience in the reconciliation of debtors;
- Experience in maintaining system data and archiving;
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office.
Foster Clark Products Ltd:
With a strong tradition and a history dating back to 1889, Foster Clark is dedicated to developing and supplying quality beverage preparations and food products in the desert, baking products, and sauces and dressings sectors. As a forward-looking company with a strong history of success, Foster Clark is committed to researching, producing, and bringing to the market high-quality products that meet customer expectations in different regions, while continuing with our expansion through the globe. We are committed to our own people as we are to our customers, acknowledging that our success is a direct result of their qualities. We continue to strengthen our team in all areas of the business and offer excellent long-term prospects. Manufacturing and marketing high-quality food and beverage products in over 80 different countries, is the cornerstone of our success and the benchmark for all our operations and processes.
- Attention to Detail;
- Action Orientated;
- Customer Service Orientation;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Building the brand;
- Monitoring and Measuring.