Our client a Swiss-based worldwide Healthcare & Pharma company is now looking for a Purchaser
to join their Supply Chain Team on a full-time basis.
- M.R.O. Supplies;
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions;
- Ordering of materials through the ERP system;
- Review inventories and order as required;
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis;
- Track the status and review deliveries against the orders;
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods;
- Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request For Proposals).
- A minimum “A” Level standard of Education;
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a manufacturing environment;
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English;
- Attention to detail with strong negotiating and decision-making skills;
- Analytical Skills: working with multiple vendors to determine the best deals based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.