Let us foster your talent, we inspire people to do more, to engage, to grow. Foster Clark Malta is seeking to recruit a Purchasing Associate to source, negotiate, buy and monitor inventory levels of all items within the categories assigned.
As a forward-looking company with a strong history of success, we are committed to researching, producing and delivering high-quality products to over 80 countries, while continuing with our expansion throughout the globe. At Foster Clark we are as committed to our own people as we are to our customers, acknowledging that our success is a direct result of their qualities. That is why we strive to inspire people to do more, to engage, to grow.
- Support sourcing strategies; implement them at plant level to optimize total delivered costs;
- Support the whole Engineering with the required supplies of spares and project related material while ensuring all procurement procedures are adhered to;
- Source alternative supplies and supply methods ensuring JIT deliveries and low stock counts;
- Develop, validate, communicate and implement sourcing strategies for categories managed at plant level;
- Support all the operating units on-the-ground in order to provide the best possible service to all business units and provide timely delivery of requirements as per urgency;
- Provide driver and storekeeper with the required prioritisation and tasks at hand to ensure the most effective route and time management;
- Monitor vendor performance across plants and plant relationships;
- Ensure materials are contracted for supplying plants while meeting their requirements for quality, delivery and performance in line with the sourcing strategies;
- Manage line changes, incl. trigger master data creation at vendor end and ensure timely delivery of new spares and phasing out of old materials;
- Deliver project-related supplies in a timely manner;
- Ensure alignment of system / actual stock levels through periodical stock counts;
- Key communication between all stakeholders.
Foster Clark Products Ltd:
With a strong tradition and a history dating back to 1889, Foster Clark is dedicated to developing and supplying quality beverage preparations and food products in the desert, baking products, and sauces and dressings sectors. As a forward-looking company with a strong history of success, Foster Clark is committed to researching, producing, and bringing to the market high-quality products that meet customer expectations in different regions, while continuing with our expansion through the globe. We are committed to our own people as we are to our customers, acknowledging that our success is a direct result of their qualities. We continue to strengthen our team in all areas of the business and offer excellent long-term prospects. Manufacturing and marketing high-quality food and beverage products in over 80 different countries, is the cornerstone of our success and the benchmark for all our operations and processes.
- Higher Technical Diploma - Degree preferable;
- 3 years of hands-on experience;
- Strong negotiation skills in a cross-functional and cross markets environment;
- Resourceful Engineering Spare parts inventory management;
- Strong MS Office knowledge;
- Planning and organising.