operators in the optical industry for over thirty years are currently looking to recruit a Storekeeper / Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis. We are seeking to recruit smart, reliable, highly organised and efficient personnel to join our growing team! The selected candidate will be responsible to handle and process orders and to carry out customer care activities, so as to maintain and develop a reputable image of the company both with local and overseas clients.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Sorting and storage of sunglasses and frames
- Handling Customer orders and receipts
- Handling Consignment Goods Order
- Store Management
- Overseeing Promotional Material
- Other duties as per the department's needs.
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic IT skills-including the use of Microsoft Excel and communicating over Email
- Must be well organized, and able to work on own initiative and independently.
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Self-driven and work on own initiative
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Have a positive attitude.
CLASS Company Limited:
- Full Time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm on an Indefinite Contract
- A remuneration package is being offered to the right applicant based on his/her qualifications and experience.
- Besides joining an awesome team the company offers additional benefits, such as free private health insurance, annual performance bonus, yearly company product vouchers and regular team events.
CLASS Company Limited is a specialist organisation operating within the optical industry serving the local market for over thirty years. It has developed a business network in the North African region. The company provides the full spectrum of optical products and services to the optical retail sector. CLASS operates a fully-fledged laboratory providing lens surfacing, tints & coats and edging services. The company prides itself in its acquired competence offering a high quality product. The trading department represents an extensive portfolio spreading across optical frames and sunglasses under the LUXOTTICA brand, contact lenses and lens care products and recently awarded distributorship for ZEISS optical lenses. CLASS continues to seek growth in keeping with its mission to promote personal wellbeing and is currently developing its presence in the oral care sector representing TRISA brand. The company is also present in the retail sector operating a number of optical outlets under the VISION brand name.
For Privacy Notice for Job Application please click here: https://www.classoptical.com/careers-privacy-policy.html